Re: All R/T'ers

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 22:06:57 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Herrin <therrin@isaac.net>

> Well, your truck is not an R/T, and this will be an R/T meet. On the
> other hand, if you showed up I think you'd find we're a friendly group
> of people. It's not like we would be rude and tell you to get lost or
> anything. On the other hand, why would you want to? That would be
> kind of like me showing up for a 4x4 meet. Yeah, I can just picture
> me taking my lowered R/T off road. <grin>

Wow, think I hit a nerve???

I was teasing about the R/T thing, but not about going. I am a Dakota fan; I
like the R/T's; I am not seriously calling my truck and R/T and I think it
would be fun to see all the trucks in one place.

It's not like I was asking to be included in a Chevy event... sheesh... (and
some guys whine when we call R/T's elitest snobs...)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org