RE: my reply, R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:43:29 EDT

Mark, the RT National meet is something that is a little difficult to
understand unless you have an RT I guess. The RT 'Optioned' Dakota is
in the same league as a Little Red Express.

You could understand a group of Little Red Express owners wanting a
get together, right??? Now, someone with a Cherry'd out '72 D100
trying to join the group wouldn't exactly make it a 'Little Red Express
Meet.'

See the differences???

Everyone can get along, and people need to quit whining about not being
invited, etc. etc... The RT group will have it's get togethers, and we can
still have 'Dakota=Ram=DODGE' get together's too.

I for one would like to get a group of Dakota owners going to the TRUCKIN
Nationals in OCT for one... Let's work on the positive side of this, okay?

As far as people being left out on Performance Issues, and the like...
Like Terry said, you "Ain't missing nuthing..." Because when ever there's
anything performance related to share with the RT group, it's passed onto
the DML just the same.

So, drop it, lift it, whatever you want to do... enjoy the hobby of
modifying
your trucks, and let's find some way to lower this damn gas prices!

$36.00 to fill up is CRAZY!

Sam ;00 RT

FYI-- If you can't drive out, FLY OUT!!! Get a rental car, beat it to a
pulp,
and checkout what people drive from the west coast!

Sam