Re[2]: RE: V6 hesitation

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:21:12 EDT

Oh yes, it's been shown that fully grooving will disrupt laminar flow and
produce a significant drop in oil pressure at idle. A work around for the
"full groove" scenario is to tune your radio to a classical station. The
soothing harmonics should negate the full groove drop in OP at idle.
Hope this helps. ;o
Tom