Re: Re: Re: 45RFE slippage..was comming in peace...hehehe

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 13:42:38 EDT

Yes, it's a daily-driver. I told them that and that's what they came back
with. Could someone please explain what various stall speeds mean...? like
1000, 2500, 5000? Is there any kind of application other than drag racing
these might be good for? Please explain the mechanics of what stall speed
means. I know how a torque converter works...

Sean

Do you drive this truck every day?? A stall speed like that is for
pro-street and drag strip. I was thinking about doing the same thing to my
truck and I drive my truck every day, so I let that one go.

Aaron