Re: Re: Re: 45RFE slippage..was comming in peace...hehehe

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 16:15:15 EDT

I use TRiCK SHiFT from B&M, and it seems to help out alot with my trans-go
shift kit...

I can now spin the tires when I nail it at 20 - 25 MPH... after I changed it
this last time.. I used to use 2 qts, now I used 4 qts, and 1 qt of ATF +3,
so I think it helps alot...

Also, when you put the shift kit in... it takes alot of fluid... =-)

I think it was like 6-8 qts.. but not sure...

Anyways... B&M seems to do me well now

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA