Another V-6 Spank Story.....

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 23:15:43 EDT

Here we go again, it never fails when I go to my Dr., coming back,
someone always wants a piece of my Dak!! This time it was a F-150, brand
new, no plates, and had the "Triton V-8" on the side.
    I was doin' like 80 coming down the 2 freeway from La Canada,
(Ekstrand, you know how "nice" this stretch is!!) and I was passing this
guy when he looked in his mirror and kinda grinned (younger dude). I
knew what was up, and sure enough, he starts to speed up on me. No way
man, O-D off, let's see what you got. I let it all hang out on this one,
going to see how bad I can embarass him and his buddy. Got to 110,
decided that was fast enough, looked in the mirror, man, he was a little
green speck!!!!! Oh, I guess he found the limiter!!! I just kept it at
100 for a few miles, he never gained ground. I was really proud of this
one!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts