Re: Another V-6 Spank Story.....

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:07:57 EDT

Way to go, Ed!! I hope to hell that he saw that V6 emblem on your truck
and didn't think it was a V8. I want him to feel it deeply ! Thanks for
the great job!

Richard in San Antonio

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:15:43 -0700 (PDT) OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)
writes:
> Here we go again, it never fails when I go to my Dr., coming back,
> someone always wants a piece of my Dak!! This time it was a F-150,
> brand
> new, no plates, and had the "Triton V-8" on the side.
> I was doin' like 80 coming down the 2 freeway from La Canada,
> (Ekstrand, you know how "nice" this stretch is!!) and I was passing
> this
> guy when he looked in his mirror and kinda grinned (younger dude). I
> knew what was up, and sure enough, he starts to speed up on me. No
> way
> man, O-D off, let's see what you got. I let it all hang out on this
> one,
> going to see how bad I can embarass him and his buddy. Got to 110,
> decided that was fast enough, looked in the mirror, man, he was a
> little
> green speck!!!!! Oh, I guess he found the limiter!!! I just kept it
> at
> 100 for a few miles, he never gained ground. I was really proud of
> this
> one!!
>
> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
> '97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
> treatment!!
> '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!
>
> http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.