Re: RE: 97+ Service Manuals

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:27:26 EDT

I really gotta' agree here. I bought the cut price Chiltons manual for my old
Jeep and was never really satisfied with their "broad-brush" technique. When I
bought my Kota I said WTF and bought the FSM for around $100. I can tell you
with all sincerity that the FSM is worth every cent! If you want to know how
it works, how it's put together and how to fix a problem there is no other way
as far as I'm concerned.
Tom