RE: Clutch fan question(Attn Bernd and whomever)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:29:59 EDT

Actually sometimes it does that. I talked to my dealer also. There's a TSB
on it but nothing they can do to resolve at the moment. The ambient temp
under the hood determines whether the clutch kicks in or not. If I'm
sitting in traffic a long time it'll happen. Other times, if I have driven
around for awhile, then park and shut off the car, come back a little later,
start the car, the fan will come on. Feels like I have no power. In either
case, as soon as I get going and the temp goes down under the hood the fan
goes off.

Ron
00 SLT QC 5.9 3.55 LSD