Re: Clutch fan question(Attn Bernd and whomever)

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:37:58 EDT

This is 'normal' according to my dealer. Sometimes after parking it hot and
letting it cool, the fan will remain engaged until it frees up after starting
later. It rarely stays engaged more than a 10-15 seconds in my case. A good
rev will usually free it up but it easier to just wait it out. If you get your
dealer to fix it under warranty, let me know!

Marty