Re: Cap & Rotor Replacement

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:40:30 EDT

Congrats, Tom. You just volunteered to help me with mine Labor Day
weekend. :) I'm not looking forward to replacing the cap...though I
won't be near 30K yet at that point, so maybe I should just skip that
for now, considering what you saw on yours?

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now..." --- Steve Wright -------------------------------------------------------------