RE: Cap & Rotor Replacement

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:46:07 EDT

I ain't scared of no 7-footer either. I'm 5'5" with shoes on, have short,
stubby arms and practically have to crawl in the engine compartment to chg
everything. I take off the airhat and plug wires, use a medium Philips and
the cap comes right off. I have the 360. As for the 7-footer, I just break
his kneecaps (that's as far as I can reach from the ground), then he's my
size! hehe

Ron