Re: back from Carlisle !

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 23:45:37 EDT

SHANE!! Damn, you got back first... or, at least, you
replied first. Mike is on his way home... should be
about 2 more hours till he gets there. I had SUCH a
good time and despite all of the on again - off again
rain, Mike got really sunburned! We all saw some sun,
and some rain, and some REALLY AWESOME Mopars!
Congratulations to all who won awards, but I think we
all got something good out of the weekend: meeting new
people, playing lawn jenga (thanks Walt!!), drying off
the Daks (again!), convoying, turning heads, playing
with crab legs (hehe)... we had a blast! Thank you to
everyone who showed and made it so great. See you
guys next time!

Jodi