Attn: Brett Burford

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 23:30:04 EDT

Hey Brett, the bbq, beer, party thing sounds great. Too bad I'm 3 hours
north of you Austinites!

I wanted to ask you a question about your brush guard.

If I remember correctly from the Texas DML meet, yours is a Mopar factory
unit (so is mine). It looks like you painted yours black, too. I did the
same, and I'm getting some huge chips from Texas mosquitos.

Do you prep yours with something special or just repaint it regularly?

Brett Forehand
'94 Dak CC Sport wit' a bug pelted brush guard