Re: back from Carlisle !

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:34:39 EDT

We got to Norah's mother's place a bit after 5:30 last night. We left
the hotel parking lot in PA at 7:41 AM. That's quite a long stretch of
driving, but it was definitely worth it.

I'm running late for work (as usual :-P) so all I'll say right now was
we had an awesome time at the show. Great to meet all the new faces and
see some familiar ones again. I just wish we had a C-130 cargo plane so
we could fly the trucks down :-).

The funny thing was that after I kept looking at the Ramcharger there
for sale for $2400, I get home and the new issue of Four Wheeler
magazine was here. They list their ideas of "great buys" for low-buck
4x4s with great buildup potential. First one listed was Ramchargers.
Too bad we can't afford more than two vehicles, it would have been a fun
project! Oh, well.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black