F&B T-B's (Ventalation)

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 02:07:15 EDT

O-K, this has been inside of me long enough. I wouldn't even consider a
F&B after the big run-around of last year. Baiting us V-6'ers and just
calling it off due to "tooling costs" or some excuse like that. I was
looking forward to it even holding off for an F&B because several people
told me they were the "stuff". No way man, I met Bruce, I really like
him, he's a fellow gearhead, and he told me to hold on, and I did, but
then Frank pulled the plug without warning. I understand y'all got
regular jobs and all, but don't commit to something that you can't
fulfill, but hold on telling everyone at the last minute "Oh, I'm not
going to make the T-B's for the V-6 due to too much tooling costs" some
months LATER. No way man, sorry. And I heard about your "turn around
times" Again, sorry. Go ahead and flame away. Like I have enough to
worry about as it is right now. I've dodged (Dodge, lol!!) bullets in
Saudi, and here in L.A., I dodge cars daily working on the freeways. A
little rebuttal ain't nuthin' to me. Bernd is right, again.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts