Re[2]: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 02:23:11 EDT

> "You have to Pay to Play"

> Regards,

> - Bernd

Or the one I like:
"Speed costs. How fast do you want to go?"

And as far as all the "who makes the best TB" talk....

TAKE YOUR PICK!
I have a B&F and LOVE it! I'm sure that Bernd's Jules special is a
damn fine unit too. And I've heard nothing bad about Quick D. I
suggest that anyone buying a new one, email or call each manufacturer
and talk with them. Buy from whoever you feel most comfortable with.
 I don't think anyone out there makes a "bad" TB. As far as Jules
 charging so much for his TB's.... well that's his right to do so.
 Are they worth it? I don't know, I've never seen one first hand.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com