Re[2]: Re: Cap & Rotor Replacement

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 23:16:39 EDT

Oh Yeah! I hear that, Andy.. You got to be suicidal to pull the plugs on a Gen
III V8 as the quarter panels mission is to slash your wrists when you try to
break the plug free! I learned the hard way that you really got to put a towel
down over that sharp edge of the quarter panel if you use enough extensions (and
an articulating socket) to make it convenient to remove the plugs. Of course I
forget to put the towel down every time and end up with slashed wrists when I
break the first plug loose! DOH! Damn P/M is literally killin' me! ;-)
Tom