Re: Recovery gear storage

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:26:37 EDT

Kyle,

That's three words :-).

Seriously, I'll second the vote for ammo cans. Not only are they water
tight, they're strong enough to use as a step stool (I think you might
even be able to use one as an axle stand in a pinch, anyone know exactly
how much weight they'll support?). The best part is they're only about
ten bucks each at the surplus store.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black