RE: back from Carlisle !

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:08:00 EDT

I got back Sunday afternoon, had a great time! We had a nice showing of
Dakota's, alot of really nice looking trucks! I took over 90 pictures with
the digital camera, and I need someone to volunteer to create a web site for
the pictures.
I had alot of fun at South Mountain dragway, my PCM was acting up again so I
only got one good run, but managed to win first round, to bad I left after
that cause of the rain, they ended up finishing the racing after the shower!
Oh well!
I finally got to see Scott Millers Shelby rocket ship truck run, man does
that thing fly! Met a bunch of Dakota owners, many had never heard of the
DML.
The dyno was setup right beside our Dakota show area, I'd been wanting to
dyno again since installing my Flowmaster cat back system, so I pulled again
on Friday, best pull was 209.9 RWHP and 285 RWTQ, so the flowmaster system
netted me 2 RWHP :(
What a joke, I guess I paid for the good sound and no power improvement! I
was not pleased with that. My buddy Al pulled his '96 318 5spd truck, mods
were(Exhaust, pulleys, Mopar PCM, Headers, K&N) he pulled 210 RWHP and 290
RWTQ. I met a very nice older guy with a CC RT Black, didn't get his name,
but he also dyno'd: mods were, Mopar PCM, Headers, Intake kit, and Exhaust)
He pulled 220 RWHP, and a whopping 315 RWTQ!! WOW!!
All and all I had a great time, it was good meeting all of you! Can't wait
till next year!

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back, Bosch +4's
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
9.19 @ 72.58 MPH
209 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ