RE: RE: Carlisle Results

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:00:11 EDT

Yeah, but there are only so many video screens you can install in your truck
:-) Speaking as someone who doesn't compete in these shows (I'm an
offroader... mud and scratches on my dak), I find that they don't judge
what's under your hood (performance), but what it looks like. All of these
shows seem to be a "VISUAL" thing and not a performance thing. If that were
the case... Bob Tom, Shane Baker, and Jon Steiger would have walked away
with the awards, hands down and neither Eddie or you, would have had a
chance.

Personally, I'd prefer the "MUD AND SHINE" event instead... but that's just
me. :-) I like my badges of honor and I'd like to paint a "purple heart" on
my dak one day. She's been hurt on the field many times and always comes
back with a vengeance :-)

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd