RE: Re: Re: What R/T really means - Hey Brett

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:14:49 EDT

which makes me wonder,..... my SeaDoo has 110 hp and
will go 62-64mph (clocked!) on the water now if i
hosed it with just a leeeetle bit-o-spray.......
actually an Answer pipe, my still uninstalled R&D
intake rake and K&N filter should get me to 70!
those who don't know, 60 on the water on a watercraft
feels about like 120 on a bike! and you can get water
rash!! :(
just let me know when Bernd (or anyone else for that
matter) but you might want to wait for this cold front
to blow over ;) or hurry while there is still water in
the lake, 31' low !!!!
Brett
93 rc 4x4 sport 3.9
98 SeaDoo SPX