Re: Quit whining! was Re: R/T performance tips

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 20:14:37 EDT

This is my last message i pomise, I just need to get this off of my chest.
please do not repond. WHat haoppened was there a big argument over a phrase
I used in a message I posted as an afterthought,. This turned into one big
flame war because some people had to act immature and would not let it die.
They handed out personal insults towards me and my brother and when we tried
to defend ourselves, we got booted. They followed with threating our
website and our lives on the list and it even got to a point where they
posted our personal info on another list. A lot of it had to with the fact
my brother is 16 and has an RT, he constabtly got flamed, even though he is
working and paying for it HIMSELF. Oh, the 2 two words that were the final
draw? i said "cops suck" even though I didn't mean it, the whole list got
totally defensive nd started with insults. It is sad when a person cannot
enjoy a list with fellow RT owners with the same interest and love oin their
trucks because they are "too young". I have been on dozens of lists, most
Ford or CHevy, and even run a Ford list and had never seen anyone get so
ganged up on because they had this opinion, or they were that age. It was
almost enough to turn me away from Mopars alltogether. but list is pretty
okay. I haven't seen people get down for thei age, or because they own
another non Mopar car (i have a 93 T-Bird LX 5.0 myself). WEll I'm out.

 L8r, Brian