Re: hello (new member)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 23:49:59 EDT

Hi eric,

    Welcome to the DML!! It's always a good day when a fellow v6er
joins the list ;-) I like the idea of the futon platform along with the cap.
Did you use plywood or something a little stronger?
    Just out of curiousity, is your blue Dakota an Intense Blue Dakota?
If it is, check out http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/ibdaks.htm and let
me know if you would like your Dak added. See ya around ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm