Re: Sci Teck = company without updates! Twin Turbos...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 01:57:34 EDT

>>Oh well, I guess they can go on bragging about all the crap they have,
who
cares? I think the information they release is useless. "well, my dakota

runs 11s, but I can't tell you how." "it does have a twin turbo kit
tho..." blah blah blah.<<

hmm... we'll just say that a lot more than a turbo kit went into that 11
sec Dak.You know he has to run Airplane fuel? You know he can't run it on
pump gas? You know the extensive list of mods he has?

not gonna' comment on anything else... I just think it was a one-off deal
for someone who knows someone

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.