Re: 99 V-6 Exhaust Diameter

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:15:34 EDT

I just replaced my stock V6 with a Flowmaster muffler. The standard is
2.5"in/2.5" Out.......but you have a number of muffler "series" to choose
from.

I purchased the 50 series with delta flow (this is a 3-chamber muffler). It
gives the V6 a very nice, low tone. I went to the site to get info:

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com

or simply call them at: 1-800-544-4761