Re: Offroad: No Anti-Sway Bar!

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 09:05:22 EDT

I would think it will help with the articulation on the front. You get rid of
that link that ties the control arms together and limits the travel of one side
based on the other. I 've also heard of people disconnecting it for 1/4 mile
runs to get the weight to transfer to the rear easier. The other thing is street
handling sucks without it.

Doug Fedeli