Re: Apexi Fuel Computer

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 15:06:03 EDT

Bernd, have you considered a DFI or Elecrtomotive box?
I don't have a specific model in mind, but I've tuned
them in the past, and they are very flexible. You'd
have to explain your situation to either company
before buying anything. They both have great MAP systems.
If you were near me, I could prolly do it with a <gasp>
GM turbo computer from a Sunbird or Syclone.
 They have really been hacked & exploited.. Very few
secrets remian in them..
Mike V