Gen III center CD console

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 20:52:19 EDT

You know that nice fold up console on the Gen IIIs. The one you can store
CDs and also acts as a nice elbow rest........well the gide "wires" on mine
broke when I raised it recently. It still works, buit the plastic that
covers the internal hinge is all f*&$ed-up and I think I'm gonna have to
take an exacto knife to the hangin out pieces so it don't look so

Anyone ever hear of this or had it happened? Warrenty item?? It's just over
a year old.

-Kevin