Re: Head Count fo Mopar Nats..and Ohio Gathering

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 21:00:39 EDT

i guess you will use the money you save on lodging for a downpayment on a
new dak....sorry i couldn't help myself...my luck ill wreck mine before
Nats.. sorry about your dak really..i know the feeling ..i bought a new
treet bike in oct. and totaled it in jan. all i had was liability ins. at
leasr i had a backup bike.. see you aT NATS