Now:Synthetic Diff Fluid (Greg)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 10:34:43 EDT

NVMYDakota@aol.com wrote:As for the synthedic Diff fluid...

> What type did you use, in my Dad's Owners manual for his Ram it says to
> use Synthedic if you are going to do alot of towing, we whihc are, I am
> wondering if this is true or not.

   Greg,
   I used Valvoline....it was the only thing my local parts store had

> lso sould I go ahead and fill up my Diff with SYnthetic Diff Fluid too?
> Doers it meet that GL-5 (or GL-5+ for Ram) standards???

  Can't help you with that...you'll have to ask someone who is more knowlegable
  on this stuff than I.

  Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995