Kennesaw Mtn Bumpers

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:36:03 EDT

Well, I was impressed by what I saw on the website and placed an order for
two NoseGuards and one MultiCarrier bumper from them in early March was
told latest delivery date would be 4/15 and that was because he was going
to be gone for a couple of weeks within that time frame.

To make a long story short I received the back MultiCarrier about three
weeks ago and the two NoseGuards last week...over 4 MONTHS after the order
was placed and the check was cashed.

None of these units are a bolt-on process, they all required drilling and
welding to hook on to the Jeeps, my 91 and my brother-in-laws 92.

While the workmanship was good and I am sure Kennesaw Mtn does an excellent
job when they have the vehicle there...I would not go this route again.
Instead I would find myself a competent local guy and get them to make
something up based upon information gleened off of different websites.

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4
Mr. March & September

Email: dakota@ivyleague.net