RE: Re: Reverse or Standard Rotate Water Pumps?

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 12:09:07 EDT

Yeah, Bernd, thats the site I listed in my e-mail, and the pump I'm looking
at getting.

What I don't know is if the FlowKooler is an OEM replacement, in the sense
that the OEM and FlowKooler are both reverse rotation? Or is the OEM
Standard, & then I end up with the FlowKooler that is reverse & then have to
do belt resizing/rerouting?

Thanks...

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust