Re: RE: Re: Reverse or Standard Rotate Water Pumps?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 12:42:55 EDT

Just got off the phone with "Carl" at Flowkooler and YES, the reverse
rotation are for the '93-up V6 and V8's (and they also match the Gen-III
Magnums).

Contact Summit Racing for a better price though

V-belt Pulley P/N: 1790
Serpantine Pulley P/N: 1790 "New Style" for '97-Up Magnums
Price: $147.95 (From Flowkooler)

I've ordered one for my V6 direct from Flowkooler (you have to specify "New
Style") so i'll let everyone know how they work. They claim up to a 20
degree drop in temp but he did agree that with the DEI Radiator Relief, it
may not be that high at all...probably an extra 5 degrees. He also admitted
that the "DEI stuff does work great".

- Bernd