RE: Air Compressor Question......

From: will weslow (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 12:14:39 EDT

Kyle
Another option is if you have more than one breaker to the garage would be to take the HOT wire (usually black depending on who did the wiring) from them and hook them into a 220 outlet using only one nuetral wire(usualy white) AND DON"T FORGET THE GROUND WIRE (Green)

---DO NOT try this with out making sure your leads are coming from two different breakers or you will create an overloaded circuit causing your breaker to trip.

---DO NOT work on energized circuits (turn off the breakers before you start)

--- "David's Dakota" <dakota@ivyleague.net>
> wrote:
>>> I may just keep this big 6.5hp 60 gallon beast
>>> in my basement, and wait till I get my own place
>
>Kyle,
>
>How about wiring it up in the basement and just running an airhose to where
>you need it. I have the same compressor but with a horizontal 33 gallon
>tank and I frequently have ~150 ft of hose hooked to it to reach out my
>basement door and up under my shade tree.
>
>David Martin
>98 SC 5.2l 4x4
>Mr. March & September
>
>Email: dakota@ivyleague.net
>Website: www.ivyleague.net/adventures
>
>My trucks DML profile:
>http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Wd27F4cwBQpTo/profile.htm

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET