Air Compressor Accessories

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 23:42:48 EDT

What kind of neat little gadgets are out there which are useful? I saw Sears
had some type of Compressor Regulator/Filter adapter.....it said it filters
out the air and removes hardful particles........what does this really do
and do I need to get one?
So far I have:
-6hp 30gallon compressor
-50ft of hose
-bunch of fittings and quick releases/connectors
-1/2" Ingersoll-Rand Impact gun
-Small assortment of SAE sockets

There are sooo many tools and accessories, but I dont know what I need
compared to what I want, haha.

I am going to build a crate for the compressor to bolt down onto tomorrow; I
bought some nice wide 360 degree rotating rubber wheeled castors, which are
rated 200 pounds each........and each castor is lockable so it wont roll
around. This will allow me to move the compressor more easily, incase the
50ft of hose wont reach or just to make it more portable.

This sure is fun, but man it got expensive fast!! :) Oh well........
Kyle