Re: Air Compressor Accessories

From: TOM (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 12:11:02 EDT

Air Ratchet......Gotta Love 'Em!!
tOm
-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Kozubal <grndak4x4@home.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2000 8:49 PM
Subject: DML: Air Compressor Accessories

:What kind of neat little gadgets are out there which are useful? I saw
Sears
:had some type of Compressor Regulator/Filter adapter.....it said it filters
:out the air and removes hardful particles........what does this really do
:and do I need to get one?
:So far I have:
:-6hp 30gallon compressor
:-50ft of hose
:-bunch of fittings and quick releases/connectors
:-1/2" Ingersoll-Rand Impact gun
:-Small assortment of SAE sockets
:
:There are sooo many tools and accessories, but I dont know what I need
:compared to what I want, haha.
:
:I am going to build a crate for the compressor to bolt down onto tomorrow;
:bought some nice wide 360 degree rotating rubber wheeled castors, which are
:rated 200 pounds each........and each castor is lockable so it wont roll
:around. This will allow me to move the compressor more easily, incase the
:50ft of hose wont reach or just to make it more portable.
:
:This sure is fun, but man it got expensive fast!! :) Oh well........
:Kyle
: