INTRO AND KENNE BELL SUPERCHARGER FOR SALE

From: TONY VIVIANO (tonyviviano@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 08:35:18 EDT

Hi, my name is Tony, I am new to the list but have been reading the archives
since 1997. I learned alot from you guys. I have a 1999 reg cab 5.2l 5
speed limited slip 3.92 gears supercharged dakota. Tons of fun!

Are you ready to hate me? I also am the proud owner of a 1999 cobra mustang
totally stock with k&n filter. Even more fun!

I am taking off the supercharger and selling the whole kit minus a few
gaskets. I want to cry but financial reasons force me to at this point. I
had it on the truck for one year and it has @ 10,000 miles on it. It is
still like new. It is the standard kit(5-6 psi) and I used it with the
stock exhaust with a cat back. All else on the truck is totally stock.

I am willing to make a good deal on it, but it is only a year old and I
can't just give it away either. I paid $4,000 1 year ago. Please email me
if you want to make a offer at tonyviviano@hotmail.com.

Thanks Tony v