Re: INTRO AND KENNE BELL SUPERCHARGER FOR SALE

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 21:24:30 EDT

hey tony if u dont mind could u post the kit's part # so i can verify
w/k..bell what i would need being that ihave 98 r/t reg cab..if it checks
out ill take it for sure just email me straight to
slpndragon@hotmail.com..thanks..so why r u getting rid of the
supercharger..im still torn between the kb and a vortech or ati.sc..