Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: Scott Miller

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 16:22:56 EDT

C.E.L.???

The wires involved on the Projection are nothing more that a fuel pump, 02
(optional), and a small harness. The Projection systems are mainly geared
for the Intake/Cams/etc. since the adjustability is much easier than a carb
and you don't have to change jets for different altitudes, you don't have to
worry about blown power valves, no more dropping slosh-tubes in the float
bowls during a race (that's happened to me before),and the adjustability is
very easy with a laptop or with the turn-pots on the controller. (If you
haven't run one, don't knock'em until you do. I was the same way.) ;)

- Bernd