Re: I think I can, I think I can.....

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:06:08 EDT

I got a feeling I'm gonna be under the hood all weekand (it's supposed to rain
like crazy too). I was gonna order a new MAP sensor anyhow after I did the
TPS...I guess sooner than later now. I would love to put a new cam in mine, but
nobody makes anything for us 6er's.............Thanks Boog.

"psychonaut"