Re: Diesel stuff

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 03:48:24 EDT

I could care less if a detroit will outrun a cummins. You lock bumpers
between a detroit and a cummins and see what happens. Also, the Cummins
is one hell of a detuned engine. A regular truck frame and drivetrain
just can't take the HP and Torque it is capable of producing. If tuned
correctly the Cummins can put out over 1000 HP, no problem. And that's
a fact.