Re: Mopar Floor Mats

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 20:12:01 EDT

    I had a set of black factory floor mats, but I left one at the car wash
(Dohhh!) I think they were in the range of $40 - $50, but I can't
remember. I've since changed over to some black Rubbermaid exact
fit floor mats and they are nice. They cost less than the factory mats.
    Something else you might want to try is http://www.customfloormats.com/
They have an excellent selection of colors and some pretty cool logos as
well.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm