Re: Naming Bella was Re: Dog off topic

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 21:07:45 EDT

Heather
It is wonderful to hear someone that takes such responsibility seriously. No
throw away because it is a bit inconvenient. One of my cats was sick the first
3 weeks after we got him. I slept in the spare room with him each night, came
home 4 times a day to feed him with a special liquid, spent a lot of money and
he is now 3 years old and a real handful. My other cat is sick long term with a
virus. i have put off many things to take her to the vet, sit up with her at
night, buy medicines and such. She is fighting it and may live a long life.

Sorry for the babbling, but it is unusual to hear of someone taking on such a
problem and dealing with it. I wish you and Bella (and lonestar) the best!!!

Jim, Gail, Taffy, Mak