Re: RE: Naming Bella was Re: Dog off topic

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 22:08:54 EDT

Greg, your girlfriend didn't want another cat when you only have 3
cats and 1 dog? That's a 2 pet/person ratio! I have 2 cats and a
dog, so you need 2 more pets to catch up with me. Plus, I'm thinking
of getting a puppy.
I may need to trade the Dak in on a club cab.

Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

Cute little guy, the GF wasn't too thrilled(especially with
3 cats and 1 dumb Golden Ret/Shepard mix) but we kept him around
until we
found him a good home (BTW his name is Velcro). He stops by once in
awhile
to say Hi......and munch on Lancelot and Tequila's food... :-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886