2000 Front Diff Fluid Change

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 21:49:46 EDT

  Has anyone changed the fluid in the front diff on their 2000 4x4?? I crawled
under mine the other day and it's prety close quarters between the front diff
cover and the back of the rack and pinion housing. I just want to make sure
before I unbolt the beast that I'll be able to slip it past the ring gear and
all. Right now it don't look good. Like less than 3/4" from the diff cover to
the rack housing.... Any thoughts anyone?? Thanks!