RE: expoding tire saga

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:49:58 EDT

I had a length talk with the Goodyear folks and those tires are OEM tire
made for Chrysler only. These are not the same spec as the regular
Goodyear's.

As far as the BF goes, stay with the Toyo F4. Half the price and better
traction control. I purchased a Toyo F4 for 168.00 (245x40x18).

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC