RE: Re: what gear ratio do I have

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:53:55 EDT

I have a 2000 and other than the original window sticker I can't find any
label on the truck that has that information on it. I haven't checked the
diff. cover yet. I have no glove box sticker. There are two under the
hood, one for emissions and the other for belt and pulley directions. On
the driver's door I have two, one that has tire and wheel sizes and
inflation recommendations and one that is VIN information. The emission's
one under the hood has engine info plus spark plug size and gap
recommendation only.

Ron