Re: Re: RE: Curing Cold Rough Idle

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:46:21 EDT

It would be cheaper just to replace them with either the equivalent "Ford
Motorsports 19#" or OEM replacements. Cleaning the injectors does work and
the "mechanic in a can" cleaners also work as well...but they do wear out in
time. Someone else mentioned the IAS...did you check/clean that as well?

- Bernd