RE: Re: RE:V6 Fuel Injectors; was Curing Cold Rough Idle

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 21:10:02 EDT

Oops...my mistake: $195 for the set from Summit Racing - P/N:
FMS-M9593C302 - 19 lb/hr flow rate (24# are $209)

Those are on my truck and they are an exact fit. The acceleration also
picked up a little bit as well. As for the installation, VERY easy and can
be done with hand tools. Just undo the bolts holding the fuel rail, list
the rail off of the old injectors (no need to disconnect the rail at all),
pull the old injectors, clean the holes, insert the new injectors on the
rail and reinstall the rail with the new injectors. It's that easy.

Jules send your stock injectors out to a shop and you have to wait for them
to return before driving the truck again. Bosch is the most common injector
out on the market and they're pretty much all alike. (Not all though so
don't yell and scream about that comment) :)

- Bernd